I have been tagged by an awesome lifestyle blogger, Bukola, in 30 Questions Tag and I’m really excited to participate.
Bukola is one of the bloggers that have captured my keen interest and respect. I find her blog interesting, inspiring and informative. Do visit her blog Bukolaorry.com for more.
Below are the 30 Questions I was asked together with my answers
1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
My nickname is Ify, short for my middle name Ifeoma ( Goodness)
2. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
Rarely. They look too funny.
3. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
4. Do people consider you as talkative or quiet?
I’m on the quiet side but when trying to prove a point, I talk until I talk no more.
What makes you cry?
When I see someone in agony.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
– shuffling along
– talking nonstop when with others and not listening to hear what they have to say.
7. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
I’m not sure….may be 6 times or more.
8. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
– A moving train made people standing close to it disappear.
– That the sun followed people around.
9. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
10. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
11. How often do you read the newspaper? Which sections?
I do often – online though.
12. Which animal scares you the most?
13. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
I don’t like engaging in conflicts. If there was pressing need to engage in one, I would. I love fighting for rights of ohers in my circle who can’t fight for themelves.
14. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received?
.15. What question are you tired of hearing?
When are you having another girl for your daughter?
16. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
17. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends?
18. Do you have a catchphrase?
I learned from a very important person from my country that ‘The other room’ could mean the bedroom for the married.
19. What’s your all-time favourite town or city? Why?
Dubai – For security reasons.
I love my first name. Florence means “blossoming”
21. When was the last time you lied?
22. What’s something that amazes you?
23. Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?
I love human life and if there was anything I could do to save it, I would, including going to other planets.
24. What is your favourite amateur activity?
25. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
26. What is your favourite song (at least at the moment)?
27. List someone you know, and describe them in 5 words.
Jesus is powerful, wonderful, compassionate, merciful, glorious….
28. You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question. Who would you select and what would the question be?
Q. Why were mummies buried with great fortunes that could have been used to better the lives of the living?
29. Which celebrity or artist do you resemble the most?
None that I know of.
30. What do you want me to know?